With specific reference to the website www.expoveneto.it, we specify that the greater part of its pages and/or contents are accessible to visitors without identification, for consultation. However, where it is necessary to carry out a registration procedure (reserved areas), such procedure will require the compilation of personal information. Failing to complete the mandatory fields will not allow to sign-in to the reserved area. We could also become aware of your personal data if you decide to provide us with them via email.
In the cases listed above, we inform you that your personal data shall be used by EXPOVENETO with respect to the fundamental principles dictated by the legislative decree number 196 of June 30, 2003, Italian Personal Data Protection Code.
Attiva S.p.A. is the Owner of the data collected and of their processing, with registered address Via Portenari 21/23- Marghera VENEZIA P.IVA (see ABOUT)
We inform you that your personal data and the email address provided during the registration on the reserved area, and any other type of information referring to you, which will be collected after the registration, will be treated for the following purposes: (a) distribution of Service prior to the acceptance of the Regulation and/or General Terms and Conditions; (b) activities necessary to predispose and arrange newsletters; (c) verifying that the account is used by its legal user and to protect it from unauthorized access; (d) Services management, maintenance and technical assistance; (e) the improvement of the quality and the structure of the EXPOVENETO website and the creation of new features, characteristics and Services; (f) management of possible users' warnings relative to the Contents; (g) eventually reporting unlawful activities to the Authorities in charge; (h) the fulfilment of the duties imposed by laws and regulations; (i) periodical transmission of communications relative to initiatives and events promoted and organized by EXPOVENETO.
Permission of personal data processing is necessary. Refusing to give such permission does not imply any consequence; though it will not be possible for us to provide you with the services described in the above article.
For the pursuit of the above purposes, your personal data is communicated, transmitted or at least technically processed also by third parties collaborating with EXPOVENETO. Your personal data can also be transmitted to Judicial Authorities, Controlling and supervising bodies if provided for by laws or regulations or if required by legitimate provisions. In no case personal data, as defined by the legislative decree number 196 of June 30 2003, Italian Personal Data Protection Code, will be disclosed.
For what concerns data processing, the user can, at any time, exercise the rights provided for in article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, according to which:
"Art.7. Right to access personal data and other rights"
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or failure of existence of personal data that interest him, even if not yet registered, and to receive communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the processing' scope and modalities;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic devices;
- the identification data of the holder, of the managers and of the appointed representative according to article 5, comma 2;
- the subjects and the categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or that could access to it, as appointed representatives in the State territory, managers or people in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- update, rectification when necessary and integration of data;
- deactivation, transformation in anonymous form, or the interruption of data processed violating the law, including the ones for which the conservation relating to the scope of treatment is not necessary;
- the attestation that the operation of which at letters a) and b) has been made known, also for what concerns their content, to whom such data were communicated or disclosed, excluding the case where such fulfilment is impossible or implies an excessive use of devices respect to the right protected.
- The person concerned has the right to take up position against what is written above, totally or partially:
- for legitimate data processing reasons, even if pertinent to the scope of the collection;
- the processing of personal data for advertising, direct sale, market or commercial communication survey purposes.
To exercise the rights provided for by the legislative decree 196/03 article 7, the user can contact Attiva S.p.A. by post at the address Via Portenari 21/23-Marghera VENEZIA, or send an email to the following email address: email@example.com