Servicii pentru vizitatori

Ristorante Alle Logge STEDAMA

Via Loggie Palladiane 6 - Piazzola sul Brenta (PD)


Tel: 0499601432 Site: wwwristoranteallelogge.it
Furnizare serviciu

Restaurant of the territory elegant with a cuisine based on intolerance, celiac cooking. In our restaurant we both meat and fish dishes that range from the traditional to those research, produce homemade bread, pasta and desserts, 95% of the raw materials used come from the territory surrounding the remaining 5% are the specialties that come from the regions of belonging.

Caracteristici
  • Interval de preț: 40€ - 50€
  • Caracteristici: Acceptați reservările, Grupuri numeroase, Bucătăria tipică
Calendarul Expo Veneto

Date desfășurare eveniment

Faceți click pe ziua care vă interesează pentru a o adăuga la evenimentele dumneavoastră.

1 Acastă dată NU este disponibilă 1 Această dată este disponibilă 1 Data de interes