Подія > A GREEN OASIS just a few steps from Venice and in the heart of Noale medioeval town

A GREEN OASIS JUST A FEW STEPS FROM VENICE AND IN THE HEART OF NOALE MEDIOEVAL TOWN The WWF Oasis is located in the twon of Noale, in the province of Venice. It is a favorite destination for nature photographers thanks to the presence of numerous animal and plant species. The history of the oasis starts from long time ago, when, after World War II, the area had been earmarked for the area of extraction of clay to supply the nearby furnace Cavasin. As a consequence of the practice of excavation, in the early 70s, caves, fed by rainwater from the water table and the one coming from the Rio Draganziolo, have turned into pools of varying depths from a few decimetres to a few meters . This allowed the rapid colonization by pioneer plant species and the subsequent establishment of a lush swamp vegetation and arboreal-shrub. This has created a wetland of great natural beauty characterized by high environmental variability, which has led to the colonization of the area by a large number of animals (especially birds, fish, amphibians).

From the point of view of vegetation area is particularly interesting because of the thick forest that surrounds hydric pools, consisting of tree species such as alder, gray willow and white willow, white poplar and cottonwood.

The species usually present, as far as birds are: kingfishers, herons many (including purple herons and bitterns nesting, wintering bittern, etc.), passerines typical of lowland woods (long-tailed tits, great tits, blue tits, finches, siskins, goldfinches, etc.) peaks (red and more green) and prey (marsh hawk, hawk, kestrel, buzzard). Also interesting is the presence of many species of insects, including several types of butterflies (Lycaenidae, vanesse, swallowtail butterflies, etc.) and dragonflies.

For guided tours with shielding for wildlife observation and two huts specially made to meet the needs of nature photographers; one is active all year round and is located on a pond in shallow water much frequented by the herons and kingfishers. The second is only active during the winter months when it is prepared a manger for passerines; here there is a good chance to take the woodpecker, the dunnock, wren, greenfinch, robin and tits. 

Even those who prefer the simple observation will find great pleasure in stopping at the edge of the trail loop to listen to the song of the nightingale, the call of the cuckoo or the direction of the oriole, or through a good pair of binoculars, check the movements of herons near their nests.




 


ДОДАТКОВА ОПЕРАТИВНА ІНФОРМАЦІЯ
The Oasis is open from May to October: Tuesday and Thursday from 14.00 to 20.00 - Saturday and Sunday from 08.00 to 20.00.

During this time you can book guided tours in English is appropriate communication via email or phone.
www.oasicavedinoale.it  - for more information or bookings please contact: cavedinoale@wwf.it  - phone: 333/4336904 

HOW TO GET THERE
By car:
  From Padua and Treviso by SR515;
  From Mestre / Venice via SR245 "Castellana" to Scorzč; hence by SR515
  From the center of Noale follow "Oasi Cave di Noale"; the entrance of the oasis is located in Via Ongari, near the railway Venice-Trent.

By train:
From Venice direct connection with the station Noale-Scorzè. From the station exit towards the North parking and turn right into Via Ongari. The entrance of the oasis is immediately on the left (7-minute walk from the train station).
 There are trains every 25 minutes from Venice to Aprilia and vice versa. For more details on schedules: www.trenitalia.com

LINKS:
www.comune.noale.ve.it
www.proloconoale.it
  • Via Ongari
    Noale (VE)

COMUNE CITTÀ DI NOALE


Noale is a medioeval town in the province of Venice, rich in history and culture, also known as home of the headquarters of the company Aprilia motorcycle. Well connected to Venice with the train station close to centre of the city offer  excellent connections with the cities of Padua and Treviso. Noale is located in a strategic position and it is very friendly and offers a wide choice of restaurants, B&B and hotels where you can spend your time.

 
Контакти з Підприємствами
Piazza Castello, 18
30033 - Noale (VE)
+390415897211 www.comune.noale.ve.it
Додаткова інформація
The many archaeological findings proved that the civilization was already present in the area in pre-Roman and Roman times. In addition there are various names of Latin origin and the clear layout of roads and ditches that reflects the regularity of the land division. In addition, there is a tradition which says that the community of Noale had been evangelized by St. Prosdocimus, the first bishop of Padua, in the first century.
Novalis grew in importance after 1000 when it was fortified to become a military outpost of Treviso, not far from the border with rival Padua (represented by the river roller).
In the twelfth century (1158) the castle became the residence of the Lords Tempesta who had received the charge of "Avogari," that advocates and stewards of the temporal goods of the Bishops of Treviso. Tempesta stayed until the end of the fourteenth century when, after the extinction of the legitimate, took over the Azzoni.
In (1339) Tempesta consigned the Castle of Noale to the Serenissima. Under French rule, the city became common, and during the subsequent Austrian rule, the capital of the district. In 1853 it suffered a downgrade administration as the birthplace of the patriot Pier Fortunato Calvi. In 1866 he went with all the Veneto region in the Kingdom of Italy, passing by the province of Padua to Venice.

Fortress of the Tempesta:
The castle is thought to date from the twelfth century and was home to the Tempesta Lords of Naole. It was used for military purposes until the fifteenth century and became the seat of the Mayor until the final abandonment of 1763. From that year many parts of the now dilapidated structure were deliberately demolished in order to obtain building materials "for the benefit of the community." In 1819 it became the Cemetery until 1983 whehas been built the new cemetery and the exhumations process ended in 1996. Now the Castle is open for guided tours or demonstrations.
Castle:
Castle joins the Rock, which is that area still surrounded by medieval moats with irregular quadrilateral shape is a horse of the leader Camposampiero-Mestre, enclosing the old town of Noale. Inside the perimeter (but a real walls never existed), rise the archpriest church and historic houses decorated with frescoes and the wide Piazza Castello, formerly Piazza Calvi. The complex includes two large entrance doors equipped with battlements dovetail, flanked by towers known as the Clock Tower and Bell Tower.
Clock tower was the entrance to the east of the medieval village:
it is 32 meters high and, in 1836, he was decorated with the top of the battle- which remain today, while before the bell chamber was covered with a tiled roof with four slopes. It also has two clocks circular dials from heaven: one on the facade overlooking Piazza Castello (with Arabic numerals) and another from the intersection of Four Roads (with Roman numerals). The tower is then used each year for the Palio Fair, to propose a fireworks display that simulates the fire.
The Bell Tower:
Was the entrance to the west of the village. It was once as high as the Clock Tower and it was covered with a tiled roof with four slopes, until, in 1876, it was decided to add the belfry, which is also decorated with merlons, so bringing it to a height of 43 meters, and thus, be the tallest building in Noale. The interior of the tower is now used for various exhibitions.


 
Календар Експо Венето

Дати проведення події

Натисніть на день, що представляють інтерес, щоб додати його до ваших подій.

1 Число НЕ доступне 1 Доступне число 1 Дата інтересу